Currence Physician Solutions
Drawing on his lifelong exposure to medicine and his love for business, he was a pioneer in the early days of outsourced medical billing. Over the years, Currence has kept pace with changing industry regulations, coding practices, and technology and, as a result, consistently out-collects its competitors.
In today’s world, where physicians are increasingly pulled between the often-conflicting demands of running a business and practicing medicine, Currence offers both support and relief.
When doctors turn over their billing to Currence, they realize two huge benefits almost immediately:
- Their collections increase, and
- They have more time to spend with their patients. And families.
With more time and money to invest in their practices, most Currence clients realize new (and often unexpected) growth.
RCM / Billing & Consulting
With over 40 years of experience, Currence Physician Solutions improve your billing and collection practices.
Every successful relationship begins with communication. Through active listening, we learn about your business, method of practice, and goals. With this understanding, we customize business solutions to effectively support current operations and any plans for future growth.
Treat Clients Like Partners
We take the custodial responsiblity for your accounts receivable very seriously. We view our role as your financial business partner and work diligently to collect every dollar that you’ve earned.
Support Excellent Patient Care
We realize that the demands of running a practice can take time, energy and attention away from patient care. As your “financial partner” responsible for billing and collections, we hope to free more of your time for your patients and family.
Pricing for revenue cycle management services is based on several variables
- The key to pricing is: What “value” are you getting for the price being quoted
- The lowest price does not indicate “value”, when in fact collections determine “value”
- The goal of the Currence team is to maximize collections
- Aggressive follow up and appeals is expensive for a RCM company but yields more for the practice
- Pricing is usually determined by size of practice, specialty, services included, practice mix, average value of a claim, and other factors that are taken into account during an initial assessment
RCM / Billing & Consulting
With over 40 years of experience we have been able to provide exemplary service by keeping our pricing competitive. Currence RCM/Billing fees range from 4.5 percent to 9 percent of collections dependent on practice evaluation factors.
Analytics & Monitoring
Monthly analytics show when and where to fine tune your revenue management cycle and are offered through a subscription model that can be paid monthly or yearly. The price is dependent on the amount of customization and dashboards.
Our Business Partners
Currence Physician Solutions has forged strong relationships with many of the top companies in the industry to bring you the best possible service
Years in Business